Best Bottlo In Wollongong

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altstart

Reaction score
:beer:
Hi Wollongong
People
I will be in Wollongong this weekend for a wedding. I know I cant do anything about the beer that will be served at the wedding VB Etc. What I need is information about a good bottllo in Wollongong for the piss up the next day. please Help.
Altstart

Depends which end of W'gong you're at - Thirroul Bottle Shop has a good selection including a wide range of imports. Much better than the average BWS.

Trev

Trev's right, Thirroul Cellars on Lawrence Hargrave Drive, about 4 blocks north of the railway line.

Another option in the Northern Suburbs is Theo's at Bulli. Enter the carpark from Station St. Some of their stock is a bit old at times, so check the packaging for dates, but they have good range in the cool room and six packs of imports on the shelf.

If you're in the Gong itself, the Oxford Hotel bottle shop is OK. They are an excellent wine cellar but stock some imported beers as well.

Figtree Cellars is pretty big. Haven't been there in a while to see what they stock, tho.

I second figtree cellars, they have a good range of good beers, boddingtons, ruddles, belgians, erdinger, nad many more.

I'll third figtree cellars.. they are always expanding their beer range

Suprisingly Albion Park Cellars aint too bad as well.

Thirroul rocks i must say!

Scotty

Back