Beer Joke

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc59

Reaction score
Hey people heard a joke while at a beer tasting do last night. Sorry in advance for everyone who has already heard this joke or a similar form of it. Also its been abbreviated into the written language as well.

Theres an international beer conference which is being attended by all the major breweries of the world. During the conference 4 of the breweries CEOs pop into a bar for a drink.

As they take a seat the waitress approaches and asks the CEO of Corona what he would like and he said I feel like one of the great beers of the world. Give me a corona. The waitress goes away and comes back with a bottle of corona with a slice of lime.

Than the CEO of Budweiser said I only want the greatest beer in the world, give me a Bud, and the waitress promptly got his Bud.

Next was the CEO of West Coast Brewery who said I want the beer thats brewed from only the freshest spring water, give me a cooler. And the waitress went and got his cooler.

Last was the CEO of Guinness who said to the waitress Ill have a glass of coke. Once he got his coke the other 3 all looked at him and said, why arent you drinking a Guinness? To which he replied Since none of you are drinking beer, I thought I better not either.

At least the 20th time it's been posted. Haha! It's still funny...

But the combinations of breweries seem to change on a regular basis- this one having the Guinness guy being condescending.

Just post it as a sticky with an 'insert fav brewery here' thingo. ;)

Cheers,
Greg.

Back