Beer Gose Up 10 Cents Yet Again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy

Reaction score
johnny the boy has done it again this time with a costello.
yep you here right beer tax is getting it again 10 cents up on a schooner ?
what a ba$tard for all drinkers of commercial beers .
i did not realize that we pay 2 taxes on the amber fluid GST being 1 and Alcohol excise the other .
whats next !! a breathing tax on the air we consume . there is already a federal death tax .
they are out of controll . we need an election to get the buggers out but who do you choose ? they are all as bad as each other ?

is it a democrasy or a police state .

I am calling f or a national australian day of strike where no one moves there cars ,trucks or busses ,everyone stays at home for 2 days and brews beer for themselves :D

just imagine the impact on that may then fuel beer and fags will come down back to earth .

just a thought
delboy

:D .... funny i just read the the heading to this thread and thought to myself "damn everyone is brewing Gose these days" :p

as for your little inititive delboy... i'm in..!!! 2 days off for a brew fest sounds great.!

.... funny i just read the the heading to this thread and thought to myself "damn everyone is brewing Gose these days"

as for your little inititive delboy... i'm in..!!! 2 days off for a brew fest sounds great.!

Haha likewise about the Gose!

I'm all for 2 brew days!

KoNG said:
2 days off for a brew fest great.!

[post="105957"][/post]​

SO when is this happening?????

I reckon "The Pub with no beer" would be a great location !!!

Beerz

Linz

God help us if they get it in their head to start taxing Home Brewers hey, I'm sure it is just that they have not thought about it yet, the thieving bastards.

cheers

browndog

browndog said:
God help us if they get it in their head to start taxing Home Brewers hey, I'm sure it is just that they have not thought about it yet, the thieving bastards.

cheers

browndog
[post="106159"][/post]​

shhhh its a secret.

Back