BABBs May Meeting - Tonight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edschache

Reaction score
The BABBs May meeting will be held on Thursday, May 23, at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few of your beers to share and compare.

This is a social night.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Ed

p.s. sorry for the late notice

Hey guys, didn't make the meeting last night. Who won the archive comp?

Sorry I wasn't there, was at the AIBAs drinking terrible beer with lots of brewers..

Kris took out first place, I took third. Sorry, cant remember the others.....Tends to get like that after a BABBS meeting.

I won the taste-off for the BABBS QHB entry for Brew Wars with an APA. Re-brewing it at my house next Saturday 1st June around midday for BABBS guys that want to come along for the brew day (Drewvale). PM me if your interested. I'll have a few beers on tap. Current line-up will be my APA, American Brown, Dusseldorf Alt, Saison and a Sweet Stout (if ready in time)

Cheers.

spaced said:
Hey guys, didn't make the meeting last night. Who won the archive comp?

Womball said:
Kris took out first place, I took third. Sorry, cant remember the others.....Tends to get like that after a BABBS meeting.

I won the taste-off for the BABBS QHB entry for Brew Wars with an APA. Re-brewing it at my house next Saturday 1st June around midday for BABBS guys that want to come along for the brew day (Drewvale). PM me if your interested. I'll have a few beers on tap. Current line-up will be my APA, American Brown, Dusseldorf Alt, Saison and a Sweet Stout (if ready in time)

Cheers.
Thanks for starting that Womball; I'm still recovering from a cold I caught right at the end of Good Beer Week! Not the kind of recovery I thought I'd be going through at this stage :ph34r:

We received 26 entries from 18 brewers. The top four that will be going on tap at Archive were:

1. Kris Domagala "Chuck's Brown"
2. Angus Rich "Apollo 13"
3. Colin Wright "Bomber Brown Ale"
4. Tim Rayfield "Swamp Donkey"

Colin, could you please send your recipe through? And congrats on getting up on the club wars brew! I've got a few things on until just after lunch, but hopefully I can make it out after then.

Edit: typo

Good work guys, hope it goes over well at archive

Latest posts

Back