• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Anyone Need Two Geelong /wc Prelim Tickets?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadjaja

Reaction score
I've got two reserved seats for Saturdays prelim in the top deck of the great southern punt road end forward flank. Q8 if you are interested. Sat there last week and not bad seats on top of the action. Not interested in scalping for greedy dollars. Would rather some fan go support their team and get a cheaper seat. The two can be had for the price of a decent carton and we all win. Tickets will only be available for pickup tomorrow abbottsford work hours or in the cbd. Sorry best I can do. Any cats fans or football fans in general want to see a prelim on the cheap? No time wasters please. I don't want a real fan missing out because someone has wasted my time.

Cheers
Chad

Very tempting offer, I'm sure someone will snap them up.

Geelong supporter/member and after WC won last weekend, I asked for the afternoon off - from helping at VicBrew - so that I could watch the football ... but I'm equally happy doing that in comfort with decent beer (Carlton Mid :icon_vomit:), so I'm happy to let someone else grab them.

But if you can't go and nobody else wants them by late on Friday, send me a PM or SMS - we should be in Richmond for dinner tomorrow night so easy to get to Abbottsford/City (via Mountain Goat or other pub), or I'll be at VicBrew on Sat morning if you're also there. ;)

I would of thought someone would of wanted them Wolfy. The cheapest ticket still available is 80 bucks so for 25 bucks each I would think its a good deal for a prelim! Will let you know later in the day and ill have the tickets on me.

I'd be happy to take them off you at the price but cant get out fo work tomorrow. Wanted to go to tonights game but even with an afl silver membership it was gonna cost me $120!!! Who ever grabs these tickets has earned themselves a real bargain, gonan be a cracker of a game. GO Hawks!!

I'd be happy to buy them if they are still available. Have sent you a PM

Cheers,
Dave

Geelong supporter/member and after WC won last weekend, I asked for the afternoon off - from helping at VicBrew - so that I could watch the football ...

Wolfy, whilst i'll be slaving away on a buttload of IPAs you'll be watching the mighty catters bring us one step closer to victory. Just shows where my priorities are! ;)

damn..only just saw this. I live in Geelong and the blue and white is making me ill...CMON EAGLES!!!!!!!
:super: :super: :super:

clubss7.gif

Back