Any mead judges out there?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimT

Reaction score
I just heard through the grapevine that an Eltham and District Winemakers Guild have a sudden need for a mead judge this Saturday. Long story but.... anyone suitably qualified here that feels like a trip to Bulleen on Saturday? Don't think there's payment - but you do get to drink a shedload of mead ;) So step forward, folks! They'll love you forever!

Bump! Help out a local wine brew club folks!

fairly sure there isn't a qualified one in the country. wasn't last time i checked the bjcp.

fairly sure there isn't a qualified one in the country. wasn't last time i checked the bjcp.

Not sure - this is for a winemaking club's comp. No offence to the BJCP, but the club probably don't give a shit about them!

I love brewing mead but I haven't got anywhere enough experience yet, and no qualifications or experience in judging. Besides, not available on Sat!

We had one or two who could have helped out but the event clashed for them. We're having a mead appreciation day early next year!

It's good to know there are local competitions; I might try out for one of them some time!

Latest posts

Back