Allquip Out Of Stockpots Until April Where To Now?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
hey,

looking for a stockpot.. I "ordered" one at allquip after emailing them I find out that they don't have any until april.. where else is a good place to get theses.

hey,

looking for a stockpot.. I "ordered" one at allquip after emailing them I find out that they don't have any until april.. where else is a good place to get theses.

I noticed craftbrewer had some in the shop last time I was there - I think they were ally and didnt check the prices.

Grain and Grape have them, as well as beerbelly. Im not sure how these prices compare to allquip, but bear in mind that allquip's prices are likely to rise substantially when new stock comes in due to the decline of the Australian dollar.

Ring a Hospitality store, generally well priced and tell them your in the trade, bit more of a discount..

BeerBelly sells stockpots, but the freight can be a killer.

I'm happy to pay the freight when i'm getting the extra work that Wayne performs, but i'm not sure i'd want to pay to freight a vanilla stockpot.

Two days ago they still had the 36L SS pots..... I hope I haven't missed the boat! I'm thinking I might fork out the extra cash to get a beerbelly one.

Damn, and I was going to order an 80 litre ally pot from them as my first piece of AG kit and take advantage of their free shipping for this month... :angry:

Hmmm... may need to order one from Beerbelly with the bulkhead, pickup, ball valve & hosetail included... Might even push for one of their Esky conversion kits while i'm at it... Just have to try and get it past the domestic treasurer first... :ph34r:

Anyone got any idea on what the shipping would cost on getting this shipped to Sydney?

Back