• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All grain setup - suit beginner - Brisbane (southside)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bconnery

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
I'm selling off the bits and pieces that make up my first and second All Grain setup now that I have my Grainfather up and running.
It is all well used, except where noted, but in good working condition.
Items available separately if no takers for the lot but would prefer to go to someone looking to make the step to all grain.
$120 for everything here. $100 if you don't want the ice chest.

Included is:
50L stainless mashtun or kettle, stainless false bottom included. Ball valve tap fitting.
210.jpg

40L aluminium pot for kettle or HLT. Includes tap.
40lpot.jpg

copper counterflow chiller
chiller.jpg

50L potential kettle or mashtun. Requires drilling. Unused.
undrilled.jpg

Old school Plastic coopers fermenter used as mash tun. Includes mashmaster thermometer. Thermometer can be removed if this is not to be used.

212.jpg

Also available and included:
Multiple cubes - formely fresh wort kits, cleanish, most unused since
Bottles of various sizes as pictured, almost all crown seals, some screwtop and swingtop, included are storage flat crates as pictured. More bottles available.
Most of the bottle have been unused in a while so will require a good clean.
Various additional spares and bits and pieces.
215.jpg

Stainless steel ice chest with draining hole and hose. Was used as part of cobbled together brewing stand, could be used as an ice chest if you are keen. Available separately or as priced above.
icechest.jpg

Unfortunately bara you just missed out. Sold through another channel very fast.

Back