Ahb Shirt Colour Final Poll.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which colour? Below is examples

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Bottle' Green

• Navy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Green, I see good taste is coming to the surface :ph34r:

Is the AHB logo trademarked at all?.... Can anyone print it on a shirt? I take it anyone can get a shirt done.

Whether it's trademarked doesn't really matter. It is automatically protected by copyright in Australia. The author/artist of the work is the generally the copyright holder (there are complexities like work for hire, that I won't go into) and can sue unauthorised users, so the prudent thing to do would be find out who owns the copyright and gain permission from them. I suspect Dane would be the copyright holder in this case, and I think a donation to AHB would go a fair way towards getting permission :D

Whether it's trademarked doesn't really matter. It is automatically protected by copyright in Australia. The author/artist of the work is the generally the copyright holder (there are complexities like work for hire, that I won't go into) and can sue unauthorised users, so the prudent thing to do would be find out who owns the copyright and gain permission from them. I suspect Dane would be the copyright holder in this case, and I think a donation to AHB would go a fair way towards getting permission :D

Thanks. Was wondering because I use the Ahb logo as my 'avatar' picture on poker stars.. :)

Oh well, sue me for putting it out to the millions of poker players world wide.

:icon_drunk:

Is the AHB logo trademarked at all?.... Can anyone print it on a shirt? I take it anyone can get a shirt done.

Before even starting the threads about this I asked Dane for permission to use the AHB logo, he gave the nod and all was good. For what you want to use it for, well, a PM will answer all your questions, I'd say ;)

What colour is best for after being washed after Tomato Sauce and Beer has been spilled onto them and dried before washing?

Green of course ;)

What colour is best for after being washed after Tomato Sauce and Beer has been spilled onto them and dried before washing?

A hippy tie-dye would work...
It would probably make you sick looking at it but then again, nobody would notice. :icon_vomit:

Looks like the green has come through eh peas n corn? Whats next? Poll on final logo design and whether its an embroidered logo or print??
Cheers
Steve

There will be a poll on logo design.

The shirts will be screen printed. Embroiding has never been an option.

Embroided would look sh&t hot, and I would pay extra.

I will ask a one of the local shirt makers up here about an embroided log..

Note: I shall NOT be taking anything away from Peas&Corn, and whatever he comes up with is what I will be buying

The shirts will be screen printed. Embroiding has never been an option.

That's a shame... with all the effort being put into this, had always assumed it would be embroidered.
Would be nice to see it as an option, as i don't think I'd have much interest in a screen printed polo.

cheers Ross

This is why I always thought a screen-printed t-shirt would be a better option, because having a good working knowledge of the promotional apparel industry I can tell you that you'll never get a logo that complex embroidered onto a polo shirt.

This is why I always thought a screen-printed t-shirt would be a better option, because having a good working knowledge of the promotional apparel industry I can tell you that you'll never get a logo that complex embroidered onto a polo shirt.

This.

I appreciate that embriodered is a nice option, but it quite simply isn't practical. I have seen the work done by the people I'm working through, and it's very good. My other half has had shirts made through them and trust me, the screen printing does stand up to many washings and bad treatment.

Anyways, this poll has outlived its usefulness, mods please lock this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back