Afl Dream Team 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodder

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Noticed a lot of AFL Supercoach threads floating around but nothing for dream team in my search.

So just wondering, who's in, whats your hot picks and has anyone set up a AHB comp?

This will be my second year in so still not sure how the whole thing really works, but managed to finish in the top 50% last year...

Usually AHB super coach comp every year ending in
A bottle of your finest

I'm sure dream team could work

And should be able to get a few interested
Start a comp and advertise the joining details

I will be in on both Supercoach and dream team

Kleiny

Hi folks,

Noticed a lot of AFL Supercoach threads floating around but nothing for dream team in my search.

So just wondering, who's in, whats your hot picks and has anyone set up a AHB comp?

This will be my second year in so still not sure how the whole thing really works, but managed to finish in the top 50% last year...

HBDU has a good little comp each year here, Carn the Blues

Yard

Public league set up if anyone wants to jump in.

Invite code :331036

Just setting up the Supercoach league now...Will start a thread tomorrow with details

I am so not going to get any work done this year now there's two comps :lol:

I'm in. Have a little faith. And then a home brew. And then remember that we have to sit through 4 weeks of meaningless injury risks before the real deal starts :icon_cheers:

'Carn Swannies!

Just signed up with my 'GWS auto pick' team. I might make a couple of changes prior to round 1 though. :p

4 so far registered.

Plenty of time left though.

hahah i didnt mean to sound pushy lol i figured with nab cup starting this week there might of been a few more. i guess im just an addict lol.

Entered my team after the partial lockout, so no GWS, Sydney, Richmond or Carlton players available.

Team still looks alright but the rookies were a challenge with no GWS.

Is this still going or because we are now folded into some other comp all bets are off.

I can see some teams I recognise from SC so who are the other teams in the league from here.

Not much fun when only half hte teams are brewers and the other sides are randoms - maybe a bit more serious next year?

Back