Absolute Homebrew is moving to Penrith

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Casey

Reaction score
Absolute Homebrew is moving to Penrith. Saturday June 25th will be the last day at St Marys. The new shop will open on Tuesday July 5th. The address is 8 Woodriff St North, corner of Edwards Pl.

The main reason for the move is that having bled the shop dry for cash to set up a brewery, the shop needs a re-boot. So, now the brewery can put some money back into the shop business with new premises, new fridges etc. The brewery is also in Penrith which makes things more manageable. With the brewery it has been contract work for the last year or so. My own beers will be available come spring.

Pat

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Woodriff+St+N+%26+Edwards+Pl,+Penrith+NSW+2750/@-33.7528501,150.6955331,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x6b1285f4aca256bf:0xfe31c36c655b3b35!8m2!3d-33.7532092!4d150.6981509

Good luck with the shop at Penrith Pat.

I would be keen on a look at the brewery.

Pat doesn't need any luck, he deserves everything he has worked for, When I lived down that way I brought my first so called (starter kit) as it was called from pats faulconbridge store in the blue mountains from his wife nearly 10 years ago. As most home brew shops have them. There is a reason there called starter kits tho lol. There is no end.

It was a great store,and I had some great feedback on my first all grain beers from pat. And I still own various items that where purchased from that shop that are still in my kit today. I cannot wait to sample some beers from the new brewery and remember them times I had in the store.
I hope to visit the brewery aswell if and when it's opened up to the public. It's been good following your story. Cheers to you and your wife pat.

Pat, is the new shop up and running?
I went looking this afternoon and could not find it.

I agree with Kingy. Pat is a lovely bloke, my store of choice for friendly, unobtrusive advice. Hope it goes well for you Pat. Anthony

Latest posts

Back