• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

8 Tap Font For Sale...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Here's a rare opportunity...

This is a private sale
A brand new, never used 8 tap goalpost font. It's chromed brass & flooded. Retails upward of $2,500
Offering up for just $950 here first...otherwise off to good old Ebay. Snaplocks & taps not included, but happy to do a very attractive package if someone wants the lot :)

font_003.jpg

cheers Ross

Here's a rare opportunity...

This is a private sale
A brand new, never used 8 tap goalpost font. It's chromed brass & flooded. Retails upward of $2,500
Offering up for just $950 here first...otherwise off to good old Ebay. Snaplocks & taps not included, but happy to do a very attractive package if someone wants the lot :)

View attachment 13042
cheers Ross

Oh Ross,

if only the $$$ were flowing that freely at the moment. Can dream anyway :beer:

lol, you are the Beer Baron DrGonzo!

bags all your old shit!

Going.... Going.... Gone :) ...

Cheers Ross...

I'm getting thirsty just looking at the pic!
Are you going to sell any more in the future?
What sort of cost is involved in flooding the font - ie, what did you do at home Ross???

Cheers,
Rowan

Ross,
PM sent.
I have a nice 9 line beer chiller (Glycol bath unit) that would go great with that unit.You could split the lines and run 18 taps!or chill 8 tap lines and one for glycol for the font.Contact me PM if interested.Private sale no GST looking about $1200.00.Cheap it would cost about 4k plus to replace.But you still need refigeration unit to run glycol bath.
Gryphon Brewing
Perth

Latest posts

Back