8.5kg Gas Bottle Only 7.8kg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28060048.jpg

worked on the filling dock with a gas company and filled fukn 1000's of them there filled like someone said b4 to a weight and the gas is shut off there all done with weights and mesures credentials as well ya aint getting ripped off ,,well at the time of the fill anyway its all done like ya and certified by ya relavent agencies that measure ya fuel for ya car and ya supermarket weights ect ..was a prick of a job and i hated the smell of the shit so i was out of there after a month
I'll have some of what you are on.

I have a great result to report. They are giving me a free cylinder and taking the one I had 'to be tested'.

What would be really awesome is if anyone else out there can also weigh their full vs empty cylinders, so we can ascertain if this really is just a once off or if it's something more sinister.

So big up to Bunnings and Kleengas (Kwik gas) who have IMO handled the situation perfectly and deserve kudos for that.

worked on the filling dock with a gas company and filled fukn 1000's of them there filled like someone said b4 to a weight and the gas is shut off there all done with weights and mesures credentials as well ya aint getting ripped off ,,well at the time of the fill anyway its all done like ya and certified by ya relavent agencies that measure ya fuel for ya car and ya supermarket weights ect ..was a prick of a job and i hated the smell of the shit so i was out of there after a month
It seems to have destroyed your punctuation....

Back