• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

640ml Crown Seals

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richo

Reaction score
I have now seen the light and now am kegging so slowly I will be getting rid of my own supply of bottles.

I have 60, 640ml Crown Seal Bottles 4 sale the same type of Crown Seal bottles which you can buy in Home Brew Shops.

Will need to pick up from Southern Highlands area, I also can bring to Sydney but will need to pick up from me at work can reply to post or [email protected]

$40 for the lot.

dont get rid of all of them richo.you will kick yourself down the track.i keg and love it but its also great to stash away some tallies to take with you to bbq,s etc.
especially when you have some 18l kegs and you brew 23l.excess straight into bottles

cheers
big d

Richo,

I assume 60 ain't all U got, coz U need to keep some 4 when U brew something that needs lots of time to mature.
So if U ever plan to brew a barleywine or a Winter Warmer, or a Samichlaus, hang on to some o' them bottles.

...Or keep a few as "loaners" for when brewfriends run out of bottles and have an emergency.

Suggestions from Seth

Seth & Big D,

Don't worry I have another 500 bottles of my own and will be selling off 90% of them, as I slowly drink through them all.

Richo.

Whew, I feel better now :p

I didn't think that you would be silly enough, but it doesn't pay to assume, does it.

Thanks for that. I'm relieved and relaxed again.
Seth

Back