• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

~50 X Crown Seal Long Necks - Syd Nth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davem

Reaction score
Hi,

I have ~50 tallies that are surplus. They are mostly a mix of modern coopers and really old CUB's with a few bits and pieces thrown in.

These are all good quality - I culled the crap years ago. They should be basically clean but haven't been used in a long time. Some even have some beer in them but no guarantees on the quality - they were returned to me full ~ 5years ago... This could come in handy to get rid of mates that wont go home !

Technically free but will accept offers/samples of beer :)

Cheers

Im interested if theyre all crownies. Will PM now.

I have got a couple of people interested so I think that we can treat this as sold.

Cheers

Hi,

I have ~50 tallies that are surplus. They are mostly a mix of modern coopers and really old CUB's with a few bits and pieces thrown in.

These are all good quality - I culled the crap years ago. They should be basically clean but haven't been used in a long time. Some even have some beer in them but no guarantees on the quality - they were returned to me full ~ 5years ago... This could come in handy to get rid of mates that wont go home !

Technically free but will accept offers/samples of beer :)

Cheers

Hi All,

Sorry for digging this up, but this all fell through before (long stories) and I have only just got around to getting it out there again. All as before though there are now a few extra Coopers longies :)

There are 6 crates/cartons with a couple overflowing. All bottles are 'clean' though they have been stored under the so will still need some work.

Drop me a PM if you are keen. Pick up at Cromer, Northern Beaches, Sydney.

cheers

Responding to your PM's a year ago might have been nice. :rolleyes:

Weird. Nevermind, I dont have a car now, so cant pick them up.

Bumping for others, this is a great offer, boys.

Ted,

I just tried to PM you but it said you had your PM disabled... whereabouts are you located ?

Clint,

Did you get my PM I sent you ?

I am a little paranoid with PM's...

Hey Dave,
Yep have received it. Will arrange details now.

Cheers,

Clint

just bumping... still available and I will be not far over the break...

Latest posts

Back