• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

40l Kegs For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
One of my K&K mates has turned grey nomad and is selling his keg setup. He's got 3 x 40 Litre keg (ball lock, no PRV) $100 each, 1 X18 litre corny keg $50, 3 x fridge mount beer taps (downey finlay I think) + a pluto gun $50 each, Harris 2 gauge regulator $80, 2 x stainless steel drips trays (polished wall moutable 400 x 180 x 25 mm - $50) (mill finish bench type 260 x 200 x 35 mm - $30). Before you ask - I'm not allowed to buy any more kegs :( (at the moment) Sadly he already sold his commercial two door fridge.View attachment 10107

I'll take the Cornie keg and bench driptray.

Thanks Winkle. Can you post an email contact?

Drip trays and 18l keg are gone, I should add that these are pick up only since I couldn't be arsed working out postage on stuff I don't own.

The 2 shorter 40's I may be interested in,maybe all 3 - do they have an oval lid like a corny keg ?

Can you tell me the overall size of these kegs?

Cheers Schooner

The 2 shorter 40's I may be interested in,maybe all 3 - do they have an oval lid like a corny keg ?

Cheers Schooner

Gidday Schooner, the smaller two are 44cm H x 38 cm W while the other one is 47cm H x 38 W approx. They have a small 8 cm scew in lid, ahla the jpg below. Cleaning them with a bit of water pressure and keg/line cleaner seems to work well. View attachment 10137View attachment 10138

Cheers Schooner

Gidday Schooner, the smaller two are 44cm H x 38 cm W while the other one is 47cm H x 38 W approx. They have a small 8 cm scew in lid, ahla the jpg below. Cleaning them with a bit of water pressure and keg/line cleaner seems to work well. View attachment 10137View attachment 10138

Yes am very interested, will be pm - ing you shortly for details and what items are left of the deal.

Cheers Schooner

Have pm-ed you ,
yes will take at least the 2 shorter 40's maybe the 3rd. am interested in the taps and pluto gun - got pic's ? will the coming weekend be OK to pick up ?

Have pm-ed you ,
yes will take at least the 2 shorter 40's maybe the 3rd. am interested in the taps and pluto gun - got pic's ? will the coming weekend be OK to pick up ?

OOps forgot the taps :blink: , they are still available I'll see about getting a jpg of the lot.
later

Have pm-ed you ,

OOps forgot the taps :blink: , they are still available I'll see about getting a jpg of the lot.
later

If you can post a pic I will tell you yes or no.

Cheers Scooner

Will pass on the taps and pluto ect., the 3 kegs are a YES I will take them.

Cheers Schooner

Back