3,5,6,8,10 Liter Ball Lock Cornelius Beer Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuppi1982

Reaction score
hey guys
iam new here and keen to get in with the brewing of beer .
i made already my experiences with 2+ 19 liter ss kegs but now i looking for some little party kegs in size 5 liter to 10liter with ball lock cornelius system .

ebay got some 9 liter but absolute expensive.
does anyone have an idea who import from china or sell these rare used kegs in australia ???

thanks for your help and happy drinking !

Check the AHB marketplace forum for the 9L Corny keg thread. A LOT of people on here have purchased them from Germany with great sucess (myself included)

Welcome to AHB!

9L and 12L I've seen. Yep they're expencive. I've got two 9L kegs and I love em! really handy. Same size as a slab (375ml x 24 = 9L)
There is a thread or two on here from TB and spillsmostofit regarding party kegs made from converted bunnings weed sprayers.

The 9L cornies through the german bloke on ebay worked out to $72 each for the first batch (of 4) and $70 each for the second batch i was involved in (not that i did much.... just paid for it and made up numbers :D)

Where are you located Kuppi? It wouldnt be hard to drum up enough interest, as it works out the most cost efficient to order batches of 4 at a time.

9L kegs also are very handy for testing recipes, I generally do a half bacth or 11.5-12L and fill my 9L keg up...

great forum here and i didnt expect to find these kegs in my home country because ball lock is unusual . i be there on holiday next moth ( around the 17 of august ) and be maybe in a local shop and ask .
i want get some for my self . if anyone is interested, i try to organize something cheaper let me know

i come from baulkham hills please send me a personal massage to sort things out

Back