2010 U.s. National Ipa Championships.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowdog

Imported Seattle Drunk
Reaction score
The 2010 U.S. National IPA Championships competiton is ready! One-hundred twenty eight IPA contestants are entered and ready to go!

I know this is a U.S. thing, but thought I'd post the link here in case anyone wanted to take part and have fun with it. I've only had about a dozen of these at one time or another over the years, so I've leaned on them for my picks, with my winner being BlackRaven Trickster IPA. Other tough competitors I've had out of these are Flying Dog's Snake Dog, Lazy Boy, Diamond Knot, Boundary Bay, Big Sky, and Rogue Yellow Snow. Honorable mentions are Deschutes Inversion, Pike, and Lost Coast Indica.

Wow.... down to the Sweet 16 and I only have three beers left standing, and my finalist Black Raven Trickster went down in the 2nd round. Sure must be some good IPA's in it this year!

And for something completely different, the west-coast USA State of Origin Go Washington! :beerbang:

Wow.... down to the Sweet 16 and I only have three beers left standing, and my finalist Black Raven Trickster went down in the 2nd round. Sure must be some good IPA's in it this year!

And for something completely different, the west-coast USA State of Origin Go Washington! :beerbang:
I have (had) Green Flash West Coast IPA to win - out round 2 as well.

edit - and only one left in, Stone IPA, have this going to the end, losing to GF.

Yeah, Stone IPA is one of my 3 left as well. The others are 30th Street & Flower Power, but only had them to the Final 4. Chinooker'd is looking like a strong contender to take it...

Back