You Teach A Man To Brew And He.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. It beats my locked out of the house story (here).

Its pretty funny looking back at it. Im just still spewing about the beer loss. Im getting pretty thristy thinking about it.

Cheers vice

Hi Vicelore,

Hope you have the last 10 litres in a nice cool place for the ferment??

cheers

Darren

He's got that covered Darren.

He said he's got both front windows down. :p

Scott

Oh man, that sucks like nothing else...did you try the seatbelt on it? Gotta admit, this has seriously turned me off trying to move a full fermenter now. I just know I'd be bound to have something bad happen, like somehow end up having the fermenter on my head, full of wort, while I was driving through a school zone at 3.10pm on a Friday afternoon.

Reminds me of when I was bottling with my brother last year, first he'd seen of homebrewing ever. I went to turn the tap so I could fill the first bottle and the damn thing came out, splashing a few litres of beer over my uni rooms crappy carpet while I scrambled to put it back in. Bro: 'Uh...was that supposed to happen?' Me: 'Er...no.'

Good times, good times :D

- boingk

This'll be different butters... you'll have to kneel down for this carpet!

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Try Febreze..... great odour remover!

I have done it before also but I drunkingly kicked the tap off! Luckily caught it in time!

Yes... such a pitty lol

gulp gulp gulp gulp commin from the air lock, and i was like wtf!!! I had to stop the car run around it, quickly grab the fementer from the puddle, now quite deep then also try get into the house,that by this time i had locked myself out of !! so into the puddle went all the floor matts in the car. I was chuckin anything in there to soak it up.. I eventaly got inside the house and grabed a few towles..

i think i saw something similar to this in the benny hill show, although there were more busty ladies

this is quite possibly the most gruesome motor vehicle accident i have ever seen

sorry to hear about the tragedy, remember its ok to cry.

cheers
carty

Definately go cubes for transport...without a tap. But at least it's not as bad as the table tennis incident posted several months ago..... :lol:

Oh, and Adam....just reread your comment. A height joke. Initially it went over my head...boom boom. :D

Back