• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wine Making Equipment For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a full set of wine making equipment for sale. It's all you need to crush, to ferment and to store 25 cases of wine (makes approx. 275 litres of wine).

It comprises the following:

Motorised grape crusher/destalker.
500 litre fermenter
8x 47 litre demijohns
manual wine press
assorted siphons, and winemaking accessories.

All purchased as new four years ago and used twice for wine making. Original cost was appox. $2,500. Offering for sale as a package for $1250.00.

Also available if you wish is a 7x4 box trailer, registered until june 2009, colour silver and always garaged. Used to pickup the annual 25 cases of grapes. Offered for sale for $400.

Goods located in Kenthurst a north-eastern suburb of Sydney.

I can email you photos of all items if you have interest.

Contact me on 04074 67 885 or on this forum.

Regards, Phil

Wine_Press.jpg

Grape_Crusher_and_Destalker.jpg

500_Litre_Fermenter.jpg

Four_of_Eight_Total_47_Litre_Demi_Johns.jpg

47_Litre_Demi_John_with_Tap.jpg

Dammit that is a good deal!

I am gonna need a crusher destemmer when my vines start producing properly! Shame its all 1100km away!

Dammit that is a good deal!

I am gonna need a crusher destemmer when my vines start producing properly! Shame its all 1100km away!
Go for a drive and come back with the trailer as well.. :lol:

It's all brand spankin' new! Damn good deal but I'm in the same boat FJ 1100kms away! DAMN IT!!!!

Nice RC planes BTW...

I am thinking I have friends with parents in Sydney, they may be able to just grab it all for me and hold it till they drive down to visit them in Goulburn. Then when I see them I could get it......

Now, the missus......

I'll take afew of the Demijohns off your hands if you end up splitting this up.

Philmo, sent you a PM(personal message) check your inbox, about getting extra photos of the other bits/pieces you have, could be interested in the lot, trailer inclusive.

If I don't see a follow up post I might call this w/e.

John

Hello Phil,

Just wondering how are you going with the sale of this equipment? is it or any particular items still available?

Look forward to your reply

Cheers,

Rivvit

Hello Everyone,

I have a full set of wine making equipment for sale. It's all you need to crush, to ferment and to store 25 cases of wine (makes approx. 275 litres of wine).

It comprises the following:

Motorised grape crusher/destalker.
500 litre fermenter
8x 47 litre demijohns
manual wine press
assorted siphons, and winemaking accessories.

All purchased as new four years ago and used twice for wine making. Original cost was appox. $2,500. Offering for sale as a package for $1250.00.

Also available if you wish is a 7x4 box trailer, registered until june 2009, colour silver and always garaged. Used to pickup the annual 25 cases of grapes. Offered for sale for $400.

Goods located in Kenthurst a north-eastern suburb of Sydney.

I can email you photos of all items if you have interest.

Contact me on 04074 67 885 or on this forum.

Regards, Phil

I called the number he gave and left a message as I wanted to buy the whole lot and never got a call back.

John

Hello Phil,

Just wondering how are you going with the sale of this equipment? is it or any particular items still available?

Look forward to your reply

Cheers,

Rivvit

Interested to procure please confirm if it is sold are any other wine mfg unit for sales.

Thanks

Babu.M

Mate, thread is 2.5 years old ! As his only post, dont expect a response :icon_cheers:

based on the phone number I think someone has gotten a little lost

Back