Visited Northern Rivers Micro On Saturday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to be in Byron for the next week so I am going to try and do the tour. Looks like there are a few bottle shops in Byron so I can stock the fridge :chug:

Kabooby :)

I am going to be in Byron for the next week so I am going to try and do the tour. Looks like there are a few bottle shops in Byron so I can stock the fridge :chug:

Kabooby :)

Kevin and Dave are top blokes, you'll love the brewery and tour, they speak our language. SWAMBO has been in love with their Ruby (raspberry wheat) for a couple of years. Not available through the bottle shops, a really dry fruit beer, perfect for summer drinking. Check out Kevins Combitank, very interesting.

Cheers,

Screwy

Kevin and Dave are top blokes, you'll love the brewery and tour, they speak our language. SWAMBO has been in love with their Ruby (raspberry wheat) for a couple of years. Not available through the bottle shops, a really dry fruit beer, perfect for summer drinking. Check out Kevins Combitank, very interesting.

Cheers,

Screwy

Hmmmm... tour was ok. 3.5HL would be hard to cut it as a standalone micro IMHO. Very aesthetically pleasing DME setup though. Whole business is currently for sale.

Cheers
clatty

I hear they closed down. Bouight a six of pale at 1st Choice as its good & it may be the last.
Any word on possible buyers?

I hear they closed down. Bouight a six of pale at 1st Choice as its good & it may be the last.
Any word on possible buyers?

Somebody on this forum mentioned they'd picked some stuff up from the brewery's garage sale, so I think it's all over.

Pity, the beer was good, it's just too hard to get it into the punter's glasses when the duopoly owns almost all the bottleshops in the country.

Back