• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Tap Handles For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoonta

Reaction score
I have some Jarrah Tap Handles that I have turned up which are for Sale for $10 each, I can also custom make Handles to your design. Below is a sample of my work, if your interested pm me to make arrangements.

Thanks for looking
Michael

handles.jpg

They look nice mate, Ive got some Perlicks the same on the way.. I would get them but my F.I.L turns some nice timber aswell so ill be getting some made here... ;)

Good luck with it, im sure you will get some takers....

:icon_cheers: CB

Very nice Michael
How have you attached them to the tap ferrell? Just concerned about them becoming loose.
I'll be quite interested in a set of these.

Batz

Very nice Michael
How have you attached them to the tap ferrell?

Ahh, could be a trade secret. I was wondering that myself, just trying not to be cheeky about it. I am looking at turning up my own.

Gavo.

Ahh, could be a trade secret. I was wondering that myself, just trying not to be cheeky about it. I am looking at turning up my own.

Gavo.

What I'm asking is do they have a brass threaded insert.

Batz

They're beautiful Spoonta. Makes me really want to get a kegerator system going!

If I can get the redgum
and yes thay have a bruss thread bar epoxyed in

They are nice, how much would postage be for these?

Well I'm in the market for 5 of these.

Batz

I dont know how much the post would be on them but I dont think it would be much Bats pm and we can sort some thing out

I dont know how much the post would be on them but I dont think it would be much Bats pm and we can sort some thing out

Chuck them on the scales,under 500gm $6.00 post bag,under 1kg $10.00 post bag.

Batz

under 3kg...they should fit in a express post bag for $10.90. Given they aren't like a foot long.

Back