• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Non Malts South Australia Wide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangent

Reaction score
SA Brewers
I might be able to obtain some different Barleys & Wheats from some beer loving farmers.
These will be raw and unmalted. The varieties will be noted as well for the purists.
I'll donate a 6pack or so of longneck champers bottles full of beer for the farmers, but might require a couple more (mature ~3 months).
Interesting adjuncts, especially for the wheat beer lovers amongst us.
The triticale wheat apparently leaves a pink tinge and is high in protein so might be an interesting experimental cloudy Wit.

Sorry guys, but I won't have enough time or gumption to start posting grain everywhere, as much as I admire Ross' hop work :super: , but maybe through the GMK, Darren and Wee Stu channels we can get a few kilos out there to try.

Cheers

Or we could just get it from the Kilkenny grain and feed store on Kilkenny road for a few bucks a bag.

that's not cheap enough :)
edit - and there is a difference between feed grade and malting grade grain, not that we're malting it yet...

Back