Last Drinks For The Beer Bike?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It is an uncontrolled projectile,"

lmao, :lol: ha ha ha

Funny shit, thats a good idea for the free city tram in Melb, go from pub to pub and not have to go without a beer for the ride to the next one.

Funny shit, thats a good idea for the free city tram in Melb, go from pub to pub and not have to go without a beer for the ride to the next one.

Put good enough beers on said tram and by bother getting off at all!!!!

Cheers SJ

I reckon it'd be awesome on Victoria Rd in the morning peak hour rush. (Bit early for a beer though)

Never to early.

I've seen bloke wake up with a beer in their hand after a bender.

The Beer tram idea is actually a pretty good one.

Let's see, we would be a captive audience for the on tram brews, stopping off at a couple of Melb metro
microbreweries to sample their wares, and best of all, we're on PT so don't need to worry about how we
are going to get home.

Sign me up for the first run :D

The Beer tram idea is actually a pretty good one.

Let's see, we would be a captive audience for the on tram brews, stopping off at a couple of Melb metro
microbreweries to sample their wares, and best of all, we're on PT so don't need to worry about how we
are going to get home.

Sign me up for the first run :D

You could have a microbrewery on the tram!

They have the tramcar restaurant, why not the tramcar brewery!

But more important is why I didn't know about this bicycle when I was in Amsterdam two years ago. I would have been able to work off my previous 4 weeks of beer tasting around Europe.

I reckon it'd be awesome on Victoria Rd in the morning peak hour rush. (Bit early for a beer though)

Nah, you've got to think the other way! How awesome would it be to have after work drinks on the tram on the way home, and still be home in time to not get the hackles of SWMBO up? I'd drink to that!!! :beerbang:

Back