Guitar Freaks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangent

Reaction score
G3, not the beige one :rolleyes: the bunch of guitar freaks coming to Oz:

G3 AUSTRALIA - JOE SATRIANI, STEVE VAI, JOHN PETRUCCI

Nov 29 Wed Convention Centre, Brisbane
Dec 01 Fri Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
Dec 02 Sat Regent Theatre, Melbourne
Dec 06 Wed Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
Dec 08 Fri Challenge Stadium, Perth

sorry Tassie.....

I'll be there in all my guitar nerdy ellement.
For those really totally into the nerd factor try this platinium satch pass $250 includes t-shirt, first few row seating. meet and greet, tour of satch's guitar world side of stage, photo with him and VIP laminated pass and a few other things. Vai is doing this aswell apparantly on the rest of the tour but it doesn't look like he is for the australian leg ATM but it might pop up.

For those in adelaide a couple friends of mine are fronting up in 'The australian G3 show' at the Gov this sunday. Before you say anything yes it is very big shoes to fill by all the guys and yes they can do it :super:
The gov this sunday

Not of this earth.
Jayse

shame it's at the shed, Satch at "the Barton theatre" rocked!

It's insane, when will it end!? In the last two weeks I've been forced to fork out for TOOL, Eric Clapton/Robert Cray and now G3. I've decided to miss the Chili Peppers cos I'm skint!.

Apparently while the exchange rate stays steady we'll be getting quality acts out here for a while.

Who will be next?, Pink Floyd?, System of A Down?, Van Halen/David Lee Roth Reunion (ok, little bit of wishful thinking there).

Looking forward to a great summer of awesome gigs.

van ha;en with hager ????

with Balck label soicety and yngwie malmsteen plus the axe guy fromdream theatre whata gig

yeah, what was the black label gig like? that was thebby wasn't it?

yeah, what was the black label gig like? that was thebby wasn't it?

The Black Label gig is on the 23rd of this month and is gunna be unbloody real no doubt at all. I live, breath and bleed black label and can't freaking wait :super:

Shot to hell
Jayse

Back