• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Guitar Amp Stack And Effects [melb]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siborg

Reaction score
I'm selling some of my old guitar effects and my old stack to buy some brewing equipment. Here's the details:

Laney TF700 120w 3 channel head with Laney TF412a 4x12 Cab on wheels, footswitch included. Excellent condition. $600 for the lot
18166889_1.jpg

Selling a Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal for $50 and a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion pedal for $70.

Pickup from donvale, or I am happy to deliver for a small cash fee or some of your finest homebrew.

PM if interested.

I have both those pedals but I may know somebody else who's interested. I'll let you know.

Cool. If you know anyone who may be interested in the amp, let us know. I'm willing to separate the head and cab as well.

Our eldest may be interested in the amp/stack , I will speak to him when I get home

Our eldest may be interested in the amp/stack , I will speak to him when I get home
Its not a bad rig. Its seen me through a few shows and has never let me down. I'm only selling it because I don't use it much these days.

How does selling an Amp and pedals make it to the latest threads section yet a bulk buy using a site sponsor is sent to the general posts section <_<

Back