Beer Selection

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
g,day fellas. in todays advertiser (adelaide) is an advertisment for a huge selection of international beers available from the dan murphys outlets(no affilliation ) so if there is one near you check it out. i dont know if they have stores interstate, if you have one nearby you are a lucky bugger,(8 hour drive for me,sob,sob)

I live in Sydney and there is one about 10 minutes from my house... And yes, they do have a very extensive range. I was there yesterday arvo in fact picking up a few brews.

Cheers,
Andrew

Unfortunately the Dan Murphy's near me only has about half the range as most.

there are some super bargains there - check out LCPA for $54 including a free 6er of pilsner. And chimay blue for $24 for 4. And fullers ESB for $6.90. awesome. Might have to try the no-brew method this weekend.

Yep Dan Murphys - 5 min drive for me too! Im like a kiddie in a toy store - gazing wistfully up at the shelves! Drooling. :D
Cheers
Steve

Hey, those Russian and Ukranian beers on their list have me interested. I've never sighted them at my local Murphys. :beerbang:

Must track them down. :)

Warren -

Latest posts

Back