Babbs Augusr Meeting & Agm

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonte

Reaction score
Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers (BABBs) August meeting will be held Thursday August 28th, 2008 at Lynndon Park Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld. Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Entry fee of $6.00 covers hall hire & snacks; BYO beer to share and compare.

While visitors are always welcome, this is the one meeting of the year when we get down and dirty with meeting process & procedure with the AGM and it doesn't really make the best entertainment!

NOTE: this is the last meeting to deliver QAAWBG 2008 State Competition entries. Entries delivered at this meeting will be transported to the judging location, otherwise you've only got until 4:00pm Saturday August 30 to deliver them to Laidley yourself.

Hey Blokes,
Am I able to bring my QABC entries to the meeting on thursday and hand them over?

cheers

Browndog

Am I able to bring my QABC entries to the meeting on thursday and hand them over?
I think Ross is taking entries in at the shop so he might accept them off you, otherwise I'd be happy to break, ah, take them off your hands ;)

I think any of the committee members will accept entries at BABBs on Thursday... and with that said I can not make it to this months meeting :(

Know it's the AGM and all - is there any reason a newbie to BABBs such as myself shouldn't come along this month?

Cheers

Nope, it just wont be a good introduction as the AGM is painful. However the beers afterwards make up for it :p

Well that seals the deal!

See you all (Bar Jye) on Thursday!

Cheers

Back