Anyone Sydney With A Ute/van/trailer Able To Help Tonite?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjparker

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Short notice I know, but I need to collect my brew fridge that I won off ebay. I had it all arranged to collect on Sunday arvo with a mate, however the seller has thrown a spanner in the works and they wont be available at that time.

I am faced with having to collect it tonight, however I havent had a lot of luck in arranging a trailer or ute, to pick it up, that isnt hugely expensive! I am trying to avoid paying 10 times my fridge purchase price in freight! (I got a bargain, under $5 :) )

It's a 300l all fridge.

It needs to get from Bronte to either Panania (preferably) or as a last resort to my storage unit in Waterloo.

I am happy to pay for your fuel, and compensate you for your time.

Can anyone help me?

Yes_its_my_truck.jpg

Would love to help you out. But i'm not sure if i can make it in time.

Do you need any landscape supplys? Over here they give you a free trailer to borrow with the load. Then unload, pick up fridge and return the trailer.

Hope it all works out for you.

Thats handy to know, wonder what they charge for use when not buying something.... Might ring them

Just find a long, but cheap stick of wood at Bunnings and use the trailer free

:super:

Go buy some timber for the bar you know you want to build!

tell them you need it to bring back some piece of shit you bought from them last week and has broken

Back