• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Co2 Bottle - Sunshine Coast Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graffix

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has a bottle they would sell.

Thanks,

Dave

Extinguisher anyone? Reg will screw staright on.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies, but I will now rescind my WTB. I got impatient and needed to set things up for a friend's wedding party coming up soon. I went to my local and bought a bottle. I went to Stew's Home Brew in Maroochydore.

I have got to say, everyone I have come across in home brewing has been really cool, and willing to help, talk and share knowledge. Andrew at Stew's Home Brew on the other hand is one of the biggest assholes I have ever met. You'd think that when a guy is spending hundreds of dollars in your shop you'd give them a few minutes, or even the effort of a few words. Even on the phone a few days before going in, he was more interested in the phone number I was calling from than helping me out. Not to mention he answered the phone with "Yeah?".

In the end, it was me leaving the shop hoping to never see the guy again. I suppose he's probably busy dealing with all those big deal home brewers with thousands to spend instead of mere hundreds. We all know home brewing is usually a rich guy's sport anyway.

Andrew at Stew's Home Brew on the other hand is one of the biggest assholes I have ever met. You'd think that when a guy is spending hundreds of dollars in your shop you'd give them a few minutes, or even the effort of a few words. Even on the phone a few days before going in, he was more interested in the phone number I was calling from than helping me out. Not to mention he answered the phone with "Yeah?".

And yet another "experienced" owner of "Stew's" Home brew spitting out kits & cans in every direction & another reason to give this place a wide berth.
OTOH Les from Caloundra Home Brew might not be the font of all knowledge in regards to AG but is a top bloke who will help in any way he can.
Bit of a trip if you live in the M'dore area but well worth it if you tend to rely on Stew's Home Brew for your brewing fix.
+1 for a converted stinguisher.
TP

PS --- Not that there's anything wrong with kits & cans when done properly. Been there, done that myself a long time ago. :)

Back