no chill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

  1. t2000kw

    Cube question -- what to call it when searching for one to buy?

    I live in the US and though I've seen these before online, I don't remember what a cube is called (what term to search for) on places like, ebay, etc. I'd like to try this method of cooling sometime (AU homebrewers have come up with some interesting and useful brewing techniques)...