Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe it's a conspiracy, from either side.

Booing is pretty boring to me in any sport. Never been a fan of it except (grudingly) when booing blatant bad sportsmanship.

I'd be surprised if anyone could tell me there's no racial motivation in this instance and keep a straight face.

Haha! I love this forum.

Racism? it has been a part of a catalyst of genuine multicultural bonding you totally retarded fucktards of new age confusion!!!!!

Airgead said:
No... from an outsider's perspective (to me AFL is the second dumbest game ever invented), AFL fans look like a bunch of racist fucktards. The only player in the AFL who gets booed like that just happens to be the one who make a point of his indigenous culture. Gimme a break. Other players act up to get free kicks but don't get booed because they happen to be white.

But yeah. Glad Bronny is gone. Good riddance.

Edit: fingers not work good after beer and wine and whiskey.
Can't say I've watched a game of AFL for a long time. Australia is a racist nation. A very short history with a relatively rapid integration with other cultures, what can be expected? It's human nature. No amount of coffee shops or delicatessens will change it unfortunately.

A quick riposte with burnt chops,mash and peas.

Throughout this whole bronny b fiasco, I can't stop thinking of Slipper. He used a taxi for a personal wine tour, bronny goes hard and gets the soft treatment. He'd be fuming.

Danscraftbeer said:
Haha! I love this forum.

Racism? it has been a part of a catalyst of genuine multicultural bonding you totally retarded fucktards of new age confusion!!!!!
Can you break that down into meaningful segments for the retards and fucktards among us? As it's currently written, it makes no sense.

Fylp said:
Throughout this whole bronny b fiasco, I can't stop thinking of Slipper. He used a taxi for a personal wine tour, bronny goes hard and gets the soft treatment. He'd be fuming.
Dollars for dollars? Slipper $800 for crap I dont care about. Bishop, $5ooo just for a few hours chopper ride. And then more if you look into it more. The reality observation is to see hypocrisy of our pollies. To see they're priorities are more invested to put dirt on their oppositions rather than input into the kitchen. I dont' know who to vote for if that is my only say.`

manticle said:
Can you break that down into meaningful segments for the retards and fucktards among us? As it's currently written, it makes no sense.
Sorry, having troubles with tech atm. It makes total sense to the best people I know. (that happen to be multicultural)

If Bronwyn takes up football wonder if she would get booed. He He the Bishop Wanderes League Division One. First Class to the USA conference.

I just love the way the pollies rip off the system big time with their fraudelent perks and likes, but as soon as they get found out they instantly pay the dough back and say "sorry" and expect all to be forgiven....the hungry bastards have been at it for years and it's about time it was knocked on the head.

The average Joe Blow has had to tighten up big time with their spending habits to survive, now its time the pollies expenses were much more closely scrutinised and bought into line.... Make them fly Business, or even Premium class instead of 1st class when going overseas... put them up in less expensive hotels.... go for something less expensive when traveling on road trips instead of getting chauffered in a friggin RR... and perhaps drink good Aussie wine (or maybe some DSGA) instead of slipping down Moets Dom Pérignon champagne.

They say their wages are shit, yet every election they fight like crazy women just to get elected and to keep their jobs. It's about bloody time they realised they are elected into office to help us...Not help themselves!!

I say get rid of all forms of current governments, Federal, State, and Local etc. and bring on a Republic!.....

Gentlemen....that concludes this sermon....hallelujah!!

Edited for additional content, not that it matters

manticle said:
Can you get that Halal certified...

The politicians just write "travel for parliamentary business" on the claim form and they are paid without question.

After Bronwyn's first 2 false starts: "I've paid back the money, isn't that enough of an apology" and "I'm sorry that I didn't apologise earlier" (and she still hasn't actually apologised yet), resigning from Speaker is just the first step.

The next step for her is to resign from parliament.

May I suggest a going-away present for a woman of her refined tastes, perhaps a slab of Red Bitter?

dcPrMmh.jpg

Latest posts

Back