Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently she's been a victim of the system and hasn't done anything wrong. Sums up our "leaders" really.

I think the tree is going to get a shake....

I bet there a few in Parliament who should be worried...

Big Tone is on the radar now.....

They all need to be kept in check.
The age of entitlement seems to be coming to an end not only for us greater masses but for them also.

Live by the sword die by the sword. Power of the people. NEVER FORGET IT! Practice what you preach. Walk your talk!
None surprising at all.

Just another Patsy to appease the masses. It'll blow over in a few weeks once the media lets go of it. It's certainly not a party driven vilification. That would be a tad hypocritical.
Anyway, there's more pressing issues. Would you believe there are white supremacists bumping AFL attendances just to boo Adam Goodes?

Ancient Greek proverb:

You can dress a monkey in silver sandals, but it will still be a monkey.

yeah the new day has its flaws too but back dated politics in Australia really is embarrassing.

Camo6 said:
Just another Patsy to appease the masses. It'll blow over in a few weeks once the media lets go of it. It's certainly not a party driven vilification. That would be a tad hypocritical.
Anyway, there's more pressing issues. Would you believe there are white supremacists bumping AFL attendances just to boo Adam Goodes?
Bang on the ( our ) money there.
Oh so many pollies have been curiously absent from the beat up on this, the media is making a motza from reporting on this when no laws have been broken FFS all parties truly do have our issues at heart,this is obvious as they are all making a mountain out of ...well **** all.
And can someone please tell me when did the booing of Adam Goodes equate to racism....umm got it...media,backed up by dim witted people who believe every thing they read with out checking facts ,......ahh shit this ain't he rant thread.
Beer,beer where the hell did I put my beer,now that is important.

spog said:
Bang on the ( our ) money there.
Oh so many pollies have been curiously absent from the beat up on this, the media is making a motza from reporting on this when no laws have been broken FFS all parties truly do have our issues at heart,this is obvious as they are all making a mountain out of ...well **** all.
And can someone please tell me when did the booing of Adam Goodes equate to racism....umm got it...media,backed up by dim witted people who believe every thing they read with out checking facts ,......ahh shit this ain't he rant thread.
Beer,beer where the hell did I put my beer,now that is important.
Absolutely! Sit back and mock the ridiculous world we live in. B) :chug:

Goodes thing a separate issue

Happy to see the back of that horrible bishop person. Ding dong and all that.

Separate issue being wake up and stop excusing bullshit unintelligent behaviour by the way.

It is just another media article.
Does anyone believe the Adam Goodes booing phenomenon and his racial background is entirely coincidental?

Forgetting alan jones' and andrew bolt's perspectives for a wee minute, does anyone think there might be something in that?

Or is it just a part of the game we all see every week?

Camo6 said:
No. Just relaying another media article. Nom nom nom. It's filling but leaves a funny taste in the mouth.
No... from an outsider's perspective (to me AFL is the second dumbest game ever invented), AFL fans look like a bunch of racist fucktards. The only player in the AFL who gets booed like that just happens to be the one who make a point of his indigenous culture. Gimme a break. Other players act up to get free kicks but don't get booed because they happen to be white.

But yeah. Glad Bronny is gone. Good riddance.

Edit: fingers not work good after beer and wine and whiskey.

manticle said:
Separate issue being wake up and stop excusing bullshit unintelligent behaviour by the way.
By telling football supporters to stop being racists by booing their teams opponent? I agree it's bullshit unintelligent behaviour but inflaming the issue by focusing so much attention on it aint gonna help shit. There's no conspiracy. The media puts it in everyone's face and the knee-jerk reaction is inevitable.

This media focus on Bishop is one of the few examples of media journalism I can approve of considering they're focusing on an issue that would otherwise go unlooked. They all misspend and to call out another would be political suicide. Sadly, we need more Xenophons.

Back