Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Bronny has come in at a paltry 18th for spending for the first 6 months of this year.
Barnaby hits the #1 spot
LNP in top 4
Greens trying to become players too, with Bandt pulling into 5th

Heard today that Liz was to busy to see Tony when he was over there a few weeks back. And he was head honk of the " We love you Liz, Long Live the Queen" group, with Mal being in charge of the other side

I miss Tony, Mal's so good it leaves us nothing to talk about, except Shortens ratings in the polls.Then again Mals not done anything apart from poncing around, at least Tony did something.

Blamed the other side.

In opposition.

And as our nation's "leader".

wide eyed and legless said:
Stopped the boats, Royal Commission into corruption within the Unions, removed the Carbon Tax, gave us something to discuss on here, the man is a champion.
He didnt really stop the boats you know... ( and deep underneath you do realise this )......yeah the Royal Commission was just him being a cnut, and hasnt really expossed much more than we already knew......oh and he got rid of what he called the Toxic tax....which is really like saying " I won....everyone gets new pencils and paper "

WAIT.... Tone's in his budgies would even stop the QE2 from from coming here....

Are the Lib/Nats going to give us another 100+ pages? I sure hope so.

Fire up lads, and show us what you're made of. And lets be sure to keep reason and fact out of all debates, they have no such place in the political diatribe in this fair country.

I do hope we get another 100 pages out of them....

But there will never be another Abbott........unless DT makes pres of the mighty USofA

Hahah....McFarlan.... hold the press guys

Be no different to a Union member switching unions.....

Why, oh why, do you people consider this a matter for levity? Different people may have different skill sets, but politicians only go through the rigours of an election process to do good for the people they represent. They certainly don't have any ambition or wish to reward themselves.

So why not give them a break and take what they say at face value?

Cheers from the non-cynical *******.

antiphile said:
Why, oh why, do you people consider this a matter for levity? Different people may have different skill sets, but politicians only go through the rigours of an election process to do good for the people they represent. They certainly don't have any ambition or wish to reward themselves.

So why not give them a break and take what they say at face value?

Cheers from the non-cynical *******.
Wow, my sarcasm metre just exploded. I'll have to go an buy a new on now.

wide eyed and legless said:
Stopped the boats, Royal Commission into corruption within the Unions, removed the Carbon Tax, gave us something to discuss on here,
We didn't ask about his biggest fuckups ...
I heard the funny walk came from Peta giving him a good pegging each morning with her black mamba strap on

Do you think that that ever consummated there relationship...

Oh wait.....I see virgin daughters dressed in white on the political stage.....

Pass me a Cougars.....

Back