Wyeast Brewman Pre-orders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was answered at *** (I typed asterisks because I did not want to be censored without my permission). Sadly which strain is coming out is about as predictable as how long a forum for homebrewing will last in Aus ;)
They do take requests, ya know?
That's how we got W1469 Yorkie ale as a regular line?

I don't know if this has been asked but is there a way to know when a certain PC will come out? Say 2042 Danish Lager? The website doesn't give much away.
I hear the W2042 is good for a Dortmunder style.
Danish II is the one to get for an Elephant beer, fwiw.

Hi Steve,

I'll order
1 X 2001 Urquell Lager
1 X 2565 Kolsh
1 X 1272 American Ale II

Thanks
VIc
Hi Vic,

The 2001 is not part of the Private collection at the moment. But I do have one that was not collected from a previous order which I can allocate to you if you like?

Cheers
Steve

Wyeast have advised the Private collection for April.

2575 Kosch II
3942 Belgian Wheat

Hi Brewman,
I have usually purchased my Wyeast from Grain & Grape as they are kinda local. But unfortunately they are shutting shop.
I am after some 3787 Belgian High Gravity
How does this work? And what kind of turn around time would I be looking at?

Thanks

Hi Brewman,
I have usually purchased my Wyeast from Grain & Grape as they are kinda local. But unfortunately they are shutting shop.
I am after some 3787 Belgian High Gravity
How does this work? And what kind of turn around time would I be looking at?

Thanks
Hi GoodDuck,

The order I was talking about above is closed and has been placed. I am expecting a delivery early next week from the US. Providing I get what is on the shipping notification I have 1 unallocated 3787 which I can put your name on?

How we normally work this is brewers give a pre order on here and I will add to my order and then allocate the yeast to you on arrival. That way you are getting the freshest possible yeast. I normally hold most strains in stock also so you can place orders as you need things.

Let me know.
Cheers
Steve

Hi GoodDuck,

The order I was talking about above is closed and has been placed. I am expecting a delivery early next week from the US. Providing I get what is on the shipping notification I have 1 unallocated 3787 which I can put your name on?

How we normally work this is brewers give a pre order on here and I will add to my order and then allocate the yeast to you on arrival. That way you are getting the freshest possible yeast. I normally hold most strains in stock also so you can place orders as you need things.

Let me know.
Cheers
Steve
Great, thanks Steve.
Please put my name on that 3787.
Much appreciated.

Wyeast has arrived.

I am putting together a mailing list for Wyeast orders.

If you would like to join the mailing list you can email me at [email protected] with Subject: "Wyeast Mailing List" and I will add you.

Cheers
Brewman

Latest posts

Back