• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchidog

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for a chest freezer. Probably larger than 200L so I can fit in four kegs. Hoping to find one that runs well and still has good seals and a reasonable appearance. Let me know if you have one going spare.

Cheers,
Ben

Hi,

Looking for a chest freezer. Probably larger than 200L so I can fit in four kegs. Hoping to find one that runs well and still has good seals and a reasonable appearance. Let me know if you have one going spare.

Cheers,
Ben

I suppose you have checked out ebay Ben? I see your in Sydney so I'm sure there will be lots to be had, now I would go bigger than 200l, perhaps 350-400lt. You will be able to store more kegs ready for the taps and perhaps a container for a flooded font as well. When I bought my freezers I found the larger ones where actually cheaper.
Good luck with it.

Batz

Thanks for the size tip Batz. Have been checking out ebay but not much has taken my interest just yet.

Also look on gumtree, some bargains to be found there - I got mine for 80 bucks.

Latest posts

Back