The cigar thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a story about cubans and my cousin-in-law who is from Belgium but lived in Panama. The cigars - oh sweet jesus.

Wow, my fingers simply typed correctly 'Cafe Creme Henri Wintermans'

That was when I was 19....

Didn't mind a cafe creme years ago, I can still taste them now.

I still smoke cigarettes, only peter styvesants as that's what James Bond and my pop smoked,though I have cut down to about 5 a day and will be quitting soon enough.

I reckon a nice cigar and couple of beers on the weekend would be something to look forward to and a good compromise after a long week when I finally give up daily smoking.

Ciggi & a Beer, hands down fucken unbeatable combo.
Been off the darts for years but maybe when my taste evolves to the point where I can appreciate/stomach wine, I might give Cigars a proper go instead of smoking them like a Ciggi at 3am after a wedding, headwetting, day at the races or the like.

Cigars are like a 12% Belgian. Invite them to a rendevue with the palate, consider the flavours, pause, then cleanse. In thre case of stogies don't digest, exhale or you will quickly destroy the experience...

I like cigars but mostly smoke ciggies and a pipe.
Today it's the old captain black in my daily smoker.
Washed down with a bourbon and coke. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482124650.408693.jpg

Some would say it's a hipster thing.
While sitting outside young Henrys sipping a hop ale smoking a pipe of amphora I got many hat tips from the local hipsters.

I still have my stock of 6 pipes, but have orders from mrs warra to desist.
I'm planning a program of disobedience soon, after I finish my stock of 25 more cigars.

I have a box of Juan Lopez Series 2 currently on their way into AU from Puroexpress.

Nice.
It makes it worth the $980 per kg.
Today I'm getting into the fonseca. Very mild, good for a beginner, easy to smoke.
IMG_1111.jpg

Latest posts

Back