Powells bulk buy ..Qld brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, good to go Batz
just sent a PM

Hoops

sluggerdog said:
Looks good for me, thanks Batz
[post="66838"][/post]​

And to me Batz. You are a champion. :D I will take a share of that bag of Caramalt if that's ok. I presume that the bag of Crystal we were going to share fell through the cracks? If so, no worries.

:beer:

Peter Shane said:
sluggerdog said:
Looks good for me, thanks Batz
[post="66838"][/post]​

Looks good to me also, accept my half share bag of wheat with nonicman is not listed.

PeterS....
[post="66858"][/post]​

Hi Peter,

I have 2 bags of wheat ordered, I intend to take home 1.5 bags after ensuring that you have .5 of a bag to take home with you.

Cheers,

Jason

I will bring this too the top again

Order to go in soon
I will work out prices soon and PM each of you , I will reqiure payment before I order.
Freight will be divided up per bag of grain ordered

we have

13 Ale
9 Pilsner
6 Wheat
3 Munich
3 Vienna
1 Organic Pilsner
1 Caramalt

If my maths are correct

Batz

i have your vienna yeast here.....i want to brew your recipe.....................anyone want to split a bag of each with me?......good point pint

ozbrewer
I have ordered an extra bag of Vienna to share with you

Batz

total 37 bags now , freight stands @ $6.08 per bag

Batz

Batz, it looks perfect for me! I'm just unsure of the actual price. Will you update that list to include moneys owed, before delivery?

And...I just got an e-mail from Bake and Brew that my new grain mill is on the way! Perfect timing!! :D

- Snow

Mate I'm getting a Marcato Marga grain mill. $103 from Bake and Brew, couriered to my doorstep :) .

- Snow

Snow said:
Mate I'm getting a Marcato Marga grain mill. $103 from Bake and Brew, couriered to my doorstep :) .

- Snow
[post="66993"][/post]​

And snow, does this mill need any altering at all? As I have put in an order for some bulk grain I better get a mill organised ASAP.

$103 sounds like a good price...

Didn't see it on their website though... http://www.bakeandbrew.com.au/

Snow said:

- Snow
[post="66993"][/post]​

Thanks for the fast reply Snow. You'll be able to get stuck into the Powells grain with all despatch when it arrives. :D

I think this is the one http://www.bakeandbrew.com.au/prod388.htm

Powerful "Kurled" Tempered-Steel Roller Action Pressure-Crushes Grains So You Can Mill Your Own Cereal, Flakes, Bran, and Coarse Flour!
Three Position Settings
Chrome Steel Body
Three Adjustable 3.5cm Diameter Grooved Hardened Steel Rollers Form A Rugged Cutting Surface
5cm Table Clamp
Top Hopper Is Durable, Washable Plastic and Removes Easily For Cleaning
Sturdy Plastic Container For Receiving Milled Grains Included
Cleaning Brush and Insturction manusl included
Size (HxWxD): 23cm x 15cm x 12.5cm
2 year manufacturers warranty
Made In Italy

Nico

Yep, that's the one, Nico. Their new stock just arrived yesterday. Don't know how many orders thay had pending, though, so you'd want to get in quick, I reckon.

As for modifications, They do need to have a new hole drilled in the adjuster plate, to get that "perfect crush". Dicko sent me some instructions and it seemed easy as. Aparently you just remove the knob and do a few experimental crushes, sticky-taping the adjustor at each spacing until you get the crush you want. Then you mark where the pin is and drill the hole. Put the knob back on and you're done.

- Snow

/bump

Just bumping this to the top again. Whats the status so far Batz, no pressure.

Yes brewers , orders are sent to Powells for price to be comfirmed.

That was a couple of days ago , thier email replies are a bit slow.
If I hear nothing by tomorrow A.M. I will give them a call.

Batz

I have had a reply from Powells Malt

All looks good , in fact malt is a little cheaper than first thought.

It maybe easier to email the costs and banking details to you all
Could you please send me an email so I can reply with details
[email protected]
Then I can forward your invoice

Cheers Batz

Latest posts

Back