• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Partially completed Braumiser control box

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchidog

Reaction score
Hi all,

With work keeping me really busy and a baby on the way I am unfortunately going to have to sell my partly completed Braumiser project.

I am putting the following package out for offers (in brackets are my estimated costs including postage from memory), I would prefer not to split but sell as a complete package at this stage.

1. Fully constructed Brauduino shield and Bonjuino ($50 parts and $50 for a NASA qualified soldiers labour)
2. Two 12 volt little brow pumps ($40)
3. All parts from Jaycar required to construct the Braumiser ($120) except wires
4. Braumiser front sticker fully labelled ($15)
5. All construction instructions printed in colour

For someone looking to construct a Braumiser this will save them a lot of work! I am sorry to all the guys that put so much work into making these components that I didn't see the constrcution through but perhaps someone else can finish my start.

Maybe Santa will bring me a Braumeister........

Suchi

P1020794.jpg

P1020795.jpg

P1020796.jpg

P1020797.jpg

P1020798.jpg

P1020799.jpg

P1020800.jpg

P1020801.jpg

Is this the current version of the shield? What would you estimate shipping to the US be?

Thanks

Hi easy,

A quick look at the Australia Post calculator says a 2.5kg parcel that can actually be up to 20kg will cost between $50-$150 depending on the speed of delivery. $50 for sea, $146 for express.

The shield is around 1.5 years old if that helps with the version.

Cheers,
Suchi

Spork,

I'm happy to leave it up for a few days and take offers. PM me with an offer if you are keen. Postage will be at buyers cost but I will box up well with stuff I have at home.

Suchi

I am interested....Do you still have the partially completed control box?

Hi Suchi,

Ok, so it looks like you are asking 275 + shipping(~50) AUD. I'm in the states, and given the curent currency rates, this is approx 285 US total.
What would be the easiest way to pay for this?....Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Thanks,
Mike

mesphd,
you do realise you may need to change out the 12 volt power supply, as power in Australia is different to yours, check with the OP

mesphd said:
Hi Suchi,

Ok, so it looks like you are asking 275 + shipping(~50) AUD. I'm in the states, and given the curent currency rates, this is approx 285 US total.
What would be the easiest way to pay for this?....Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike,

Thanks for your interest, I have had some bad experience with Pay Pal and so would be looking to use an international money transfer. This may cost you fees through your bank.
MastersBrewery said:
mesphd,
you do realise you may need to change out the 12 volt power supply, as power in Australia is different to yours, check with the OP
Input seems to read 100-240 volt AC on the power supple however I am no electrician

Latest posts

Back