Happy Fathers Day - Kids & Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bear09

Reaction score
Hi All....

My beautiful wife and the kids bought me a new mash tun for fathers day - a rubbermaid - finally I have one!!

The kids decided to modify it for fathers day with some decorations... Fortunately my wife knows what I am like with brewing an ensured that they did not touch the inside. Im quite fond of the new design...

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

my clan are all still in bed...happy fathers day..peace and quiet.

I got a slab of Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA :drinks: :icon_chickcheers:

my first fathers day as a dad! got spoilt with an omlette and crispy bacon. got a nice photo book and my choice of any six pack later on today! off to yum cha in 2 hours as well. Lifes Good!

Six pack of LCPA, series 1 of Brewmasters (Dogfish Head Brewer Sam Calagione, haven't seen it) and Brewing Classic Styles in still in the post. :icon_chickcheers:

P.S. Love the new tun, mate.

Slab of Stone & Wood Pacific ale here. Cant wait till this arvo to knock back afew of these.

Good idea with the decorations! You will remember for ever when you got your mash tun.

Happy Dad's Day All!

Happy Fathers day, love the mash tun.

No brewing gear for my fathers day but did get series 2 DVD of Wilfred and 10 passes to paint ball, spending my day by kegging a Pale Ale and brewing a Pilsner.

Cheers

Love the mash tun.
Happy father's day to everyone.
I got some socks & a pair of Homer Simpson boxer shorts with a picture of Homer
in his Y front undies & they say, chunky but hunky. They got the chunky bit right, god bless em.
My daughter is 8, my son is 6 & I have a new edition, another son that is 7 days old today.
Having a great day with the wife & kids. :icon_cheers:

Love the mash tun.
Happy father's day to everyone.
I got some socks & a pair of Homer Simpson boxer shorts with a picture of Homer
in his Y front undies & they say, chunky but hunky. They got the chunky bit right, god bless em.
My daughter is 8, my son is 6 & I have a new edition, another son that is 7 days old today.
Having a great day with the wife & kids. :icon_cheers:

Ahh Thats nice Crusty. ( Not the chunky and hunky bit)
I helped my no 2 daughter tend to maintenance on her 1st car. She was so loving and caring she gave me the free tyre pressure guage she got with 4ltr of oil I had to go halves in. :lol:
Ya got to love em.
Daz

Happy Very First Father's Day Shed101.

My three ugly sods have long since left the nest & I got two emails for the far-away two & a big box of chocolates from my local boy but best of all I get to sit down with a few cold ones & say my goodbyes to Locky whilst the Broncos smash the Silvertails (fingers crossed ). :super:

TP

No brewing gear for me here today... Waffles and ice cream for breakfast and what I think is justa bout the greatest present I've ever got for father's day... A pair of cufflinks with each of my boys' names and birthdays.

No brewing gear for me here today... Waffles and ice cream for breakfast and what I think is justa bout the greatest present I've ever got for father's day... A pair of cufflinks with each of my boys' names and birthdays.
OOooo!.I love waffles and ice cream.You lucky bumstead!
I had baked beans on toast but waiting for dinner to be made by daughters.Fathers day surprise! OMG! Ill just have another beer.
Daz

Son gave me a book. Wife gave me a book about beer and some chocolates, and best of all an early pressie, she paid 2/3 the cost of my Crown Urn a couple of weeks ago. :)

I got up and made the pancake batter myself. Had to wait 2 hours till the wife got up to cook them (2 year old son can't cook pancakes yet). Got 3 <10cm in diameter before wife said she was full. Cooked myself another 4 and was nearly full.

Got a chocolate bar from my son.

Went to the bottlo and bought myself a Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA & a Bridge Rd Brewers Bling IPA. Single bottles that is, not slabs.

Cooking my own roast pork with all the bits now. About to crack the beers.

Glad I get looked after by someone...

Beer and coffee for me.

Looking forward to trying the mixed 10 pack - I love the gift but love the fact more that he put thought and effort into picking all the beers

Latest posts

Back