Grains - Bulk Buy Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha im not even getting grain but i still want to see rooky rook rook suffer!

Given therook started the thread, it's only fair he runs the show. :D

PM therook, nickg he will take your order. :lol:

Okay lets see if anyone is keen to organise this.

Grains are going up i think on the 1st April. Is anyone prepared to organise this. I would but I don't have transport to get to the delivery and I'm also going to be out of Victoria until 31st March

Any takers..

Rook

OK Guys the ISB bulk buy has forced me to bump this.

We've got more than enough takers to make this viable. I've previously collected the money and done the legwork for one of these.

We need somebody else willing to handle it this time around.

I can help load/unload at the warehouse if anybody has transport. I can also probably take around a dozen sacks and store them at my place for anybody who's in the Northern Suburbs.

Just need somebody to collect the orders and money and be at the warehouse on the day (preferably with a large trailer or truck).

Pretty please? :)

Warren -

The rook seems keen?

I saw some of the new prices coming out....let me say im happy i stocked up...

:lol: Old Rook's on holidays ATM. He'd hate to see this.

I'm sure that between us when can get something happening. Betcha if somebody stepped forward people would fall out of the woodwork with orders.

As said I'm willing to lob up to the warehouse on the day, help load/unload and be the Nthn. Burbs collection point for around a dozen bags. BUT WILL NOT BE HANDLING THE MONEY I've had my turn.

We just need an East, West and South point.

Step forward pikers. :D

Warren -

:lol: Old Rook's on holidays ATM. He'd hate to see this.

I'm sure that between us when can get something happening. Betcha if somebody stepped forward people would fall out of the woodwork with orders.

As said I'm willing to lob up to the warehouse on the day, help load/unload and be the Nthn. Burbs collection point for around a dozen bags. BUT WILL NOT BE HANDLING THE MONEY I've had my turn.

We just need an East, West and South point.

Step forward pikers. :D

Warren -

maybe I should sms the rook to notify him that he's been elected. :lol:

Hahaha... He won't be happy. I just disturbed his solitude of crushing his Dunkelweiss grainbill. :D

Warren -

LOL the rook is gonna kill us all!

Given that the cats won the flag, i dont he will mind the fact that he won the right to be an admin of the BB :D

(ok that is guys stop making fun of the rook, just not cool anymore :p)

Go doggies 08 :)

If this goes ahead, I'm in for 2 or 3 sacks, and will be a collection point for the inner east. can transport/carry another 10 or so bags. I'd offer to organise, but far too strapped with other commitments atm. I will offer another time. Now, as prices are set to rise, come-on vic's, step up.

Can somebody please get this thing off the ground i need some bulk grain
being only new to AG i wouldn't know where to start organiseing this thing
but i need the bulk grain.

If somebody would tell where we get the grain from and how to get prices plus some idea of pick up points
i would handle the money and the ordering
with some organised help for pick-up

I can also be a pickup point in Bendigo

Kleiny

Can somebody please get this thing off the ground i need some bulk grain
being only new to AG i wouldn't know where to start organiseing this thing
but i need the bulk grain.

If somebody would tell where we get the grain from and how to get prices plus some idea of pick up points
i would handle the money and the ordering
with some organised help for pick-up

I can also be a pickup point in Bendigo

Kleiny

Ok
Call a cut-off date and then start taking orders, once orders are complete, talk the final order through with Ross(craftbrewer), then you just need to PM people to organise payment into your bank account!
Then workout a grain pick-up time and co-ordinate those picking up grain to meet at the warehouse in Derrimut.

Prices as per craftbrewer website
http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869

Kleiny you are starting to look like a legend in the making. :)

If you can do the admin (as Quintrex stated) I'd be more than happy to help unload/load etc and collect and store around a dozen bags for any interested parties in the Nthn. burbs.

Getting critical for me. No grains in my Arsenal. Makes for a grumpy brewer. :lol:

Keep us all posted if you "can do". Also any others interested in buying.

reVox, maybe your Vibe has flat batteries? :p

Warren -

just to throw a spanner in the works....

I can try to have a chat with the guy at work who handles our account with Barret Burston, if he can put me in contact with someone from there along with an introduction, I might (big big might) be able to organise an amount of grain directly from them. Cutting even the wholesaler out of the loop and buying directly from the producer.

I have no idea if I can make it happen or not, and it would be a bulk buy, not a dodgey (a dodgey would actually be MUCH easier to arrange, but I'm not gonna) and I do mean bulk .... back a trailer up to the silo and after that sort it into smaller containers yourself. But if people are interested I can give it a go, maybe for the next BB if not for this one.

Thirsty

Nice work Thirsty
Kinda like the Kirin malt the Sandy's get and div up?
I would be keen for some base for winter and can get hold of a box trailer.

Luke

Back