Grain Bulk Buy - Melbourne May 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always nice to press the flesh with another brewer Cocko, thanks for the BB.
And I got to catch up with Muscovy too.
PS. Jure, you need to work a bit faster in the shop mate!

Cheers Cocko...loadsa grain now ! BTW, the mead is the JAO minus cloves, if you like it.

Back to back brews tomorrow, Pale ale then Weizen...busy busy

breakbeer said:
Thanks for remembering the bottles Yob, except I bloody left em there. I'll swing past KK tomorrow after work & pick em up. Cheers! Just realised I completely forgot to buy Munich, shoulda got at least half a bag. Spewin
They're open Sunday's? Dont Lethem get thrown out ffs, also, there are 2 in there that will need a full clean, let your nose be the judge ofwhoch ones, the ones with gladwrap on them just need sanitising, the others need rinsing then sanitising.. If you are anything like me you will meme the lot anyway…

Cheers

Cheers Cocko thanks for organising. Good to meet you and some of the other members on here. (Yob said you were an ugly *******), He was wrong. :D

Yob said:
Good on ya Cocko,

You are much prettier than I thought you'd be....

I know, right!

breakbeer said:
Thanks for remembering the bottles Yob, except I bloody left em there. I'll swing past KK tomorrow after work & pick em up. Cheers!

I wrote breakbeer on the box and put them with the awaiting [briess] collection orders...

mxd said:
thanks cocko, for a well organised BB.

cheers

Thank you mate, SS and the thirst quencher at 12.30.. truly awesome.

Will let all briess peeps know when its in!

Cheers again, the beer will be enjoyed!

Sounds like the day went pretty smoothly Cocko.

Good to meet the face behind the avatar. I was a bit disappointed tho, you don't even sound Cuban.

But no one can argue that you don't know your way around another man's sack.

Cheers

Cheers cocko. Ashame to had the kids and couldnt come down. Will catch u another time.

Thanks to Cocko for organising and Black n Tan for picking up my bags and the tasty beers.

Cheers

Luke

Yob said:
They're open Sunday's? Dont Lethem get thrown out ffs, also, there are 2 in there that will need a full clean, let your nose be the judge ofwhoch ones, the ones with gladwrap on them just need sanitising, the others need rinsing then sanitising.. If you are anything like me you will meme the lot anyway…

Cheers
Picked 'em up today, Thanks again!

BTW Was it just me or did any of you other virgin grain buyers get home and get your grains out, feel it, play with it, taste it and try to convince the wife and/or kids to chew on some as well.

Put it all into nicely labelled containers and setup a grain storage area somewhere in your brew cave, stacking it all neatly away ready for your next brew?? :)

Oh and cheers to Wolfman for the buckets too. :beer:

BITCH.jpg

Sorry, I lost track of the beers handed to me on the day and who they were from...

Who ever gave me, 4 beers, in Squire bottles, labels still on, in a Grand Ridge stout 6 pack holder, can you PLEASE PM Me!

I need a recipe for one of these beers - It is one of the BEST APA's I have ever put to my lips!

Cheers again!

Fk pm cocko the recipe hes a prick. Post uy here so we can all see it!!

Wolfmans buckets are kickarse!

Ill have to catxh u somehow cocko and give ua few beers.

Back