Font Mounted Counter Pressure Filler.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems guys, I hope you find a good use for them.

I won't have time to muck about with the champane ones for a bit, finish this job next week then I'm off to SA for a couple of family thingy's for a while.

finish this job next week then I'm off to SA for a couple of family thingy's for a while.

:icon_offtopic: Are we arranging a meet at the Wheaty one night with you Batz? Will drop you a PM.

:icon_offtopic: Are we arranging a meet at the Wheaty one night with you Batz? Will drop you a PM.

What did you think I'll say raven? Absolutely be into a night with the SA guys, seems like only 6 months ago I was at the Wheaty...hey I was :drinks:

Batz

Have any of you other guys had these turn up yet? I would have thought they would have been in your mail by now.

Batz

Have any of you other guys had these turn up yet? I would have thought they would have been in your mail by now.

Batz

nah haven't had mine turn up... though i thought you may have overlooked my one as i sent the enevelope pretty late

Yep, thanks Jeff, got mine yesterday. Have yet to try it in anger though :)

Cheers

OK sounds as if they are slowly getting there, perhaps the camels where a bit tired leaving Kin Kin on Monday.

mine arrived yesterday - Thanks Batz!

Thanks Batz arrived yesterday and tried her out this morning... Standard Murray's long neck was fine, as was a cooper's tallie. No good on an LC Pint bottle (cause of the stub neck i assume) nor a Saison dupont 'Champagne Style' bottle (too fat)

Thanks again mate... very generous
:icon_cheers:

Thanks Batz recieved mine today and already cut myself with it :p , damn those points are sharp. Works well on the tallies ive got but as argon says no good on the LC Pint bottles so might have to knock up something similar to NickJDs filler for those.

Thanks Batz recieved mine today and already cut myself with it :p , damn those points are sharp. Works well on the tallies ive got but as argon says no good on the LC Pint bottles so might have to knock up something similar to NickJDs filler for those.

Sorry about that, most got a file up on the points but I may have missed a couple :unsure:

It's funny how many years you can live never once realising the significance of the lip at the top of all bottles and its purpose in bottling. This whole CPBF thing makes me look at bottles differently now.

All PETs are made to run on the same machinery by the looks.

Coke factory (scroll to 4:30 for the filling, although it's all interesting)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how many years you can live never once realising the significance of the lip at the top of all bottles and its purpose in bottling. This whole CPBF thing makes me look at bottles differently now.

All PETs are made to run on the same machinery by the looks.

Coke factory (scroll to 4:30 for the filling, although it's all interesting)

you know the whitelabs yeast vials?

PET bottle blanks. Stickem in a blow moulding machine heat em up and shove in air. PET bottles. very very standardised across the beverage industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know the whitelabs yeast vials?

PET bottle blanks. Stickem in a blow moulding machine heat em up and shove in air. PET bottles. very very standardised across the beverage industry.

Heh heh.

I just watched the Coke canning part. 2200 cans a minute! Fark.

Just ordered my cpbf to go with my new washer :rolleyes:

Went with Craftbrewer, they were a similar price to others and allowwed me to stuff my satchel with some other bits i needed for an upcoming brew :icon_cheers:

Went with Craftbrewer, they were a similar price to others and allowwed me to stuff my satchel with some other bits i needed for an upcoming brew :icon_cheers:

That's the trouble going there, I can't help picking up a few more things after a quick look around.
I badly want one of these, although I think they are way too expensive for what they are.

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=1108

Batz

hi all,

my CPBF turned up today and all looks good except,

what are the extra silicone washers for??

i can see that the 2 medium sized ones are for the beer in barb but what about the large and 2 smaller ones??

any help, cheers

hi all,

my CPBF turned up today and all looks good except,

what are the extra silicone washers for??

i can see that the 2 medium sized ones are for the beer in barb but what about the large and 2 smaller ones??

any help, cheers

Spares.

Latest posts

Back