Eclipse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sim

Reaction score
eclipse brewers. Get your beer, get ourside, and enjoy!

Thanks for the reminder. Just had a look, still in full light. Or have I missed it?

Good link here for times in each city. Might stay up to see the partial eclipse, but 1:30am is getting a bit late for me!

clouded out here :(
heres a shot i took from an eclipse a couple years ago for the others that missed out

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just realised that mid-eclipse is 10:30. Will check it out...

Edit: Totally clear here...

total cloud cover and intermittent thunderstorms in melbourne so no hope :angry:

Laying outside on a blanket with a beer, the sky has completely cleared up, great view and colour changes.

This looks absolutely amazing right now with that first bit of sun light coming through to the moon again, wish I had a better camera at hand.

Almost over, off to bed now. Thanks again Sim for the reminder, completely forgot about it.

It was overcast all night down here, didn't see a thing :(

I was looking forward to seeing this one since I brewed right through the last one and missed it as well.

I knew nothing of this but wandered outside around midnight and just happened to gaze upwards and lo and behold there is an eclipse going on. Grabbed the binocs and stayed for the show. I got to see a nice shooting star as a bonus.

BD

The eclipse was pretty amazing. The missus and i got home from a music festival just in time to grab a beer and see the full eclipse. As an added bonus we could hear the mark Seymour and James reyne concert going on not far from our house while we were watching

Latest posts

Back