• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
BOOYAH!!!!

80lt Esky tehni ice (type) MT for $56 + $30 Postage or could pick up if I wanted to drive to Frankston.

CHECK EM OUT Pretty damn cheap, bids keep pretty low till the last few seconds then it's a bit of a war zone... patience always pays off.
Cheers for the heads up. Got a 40L for ~$30. Bargain.

Yob said:
BOOYAH!!!!

80lt Esky tehni ice (type) MT for $56 + $30 Postage or could pick up if I wanted to drive to Frankston.

CHECK EM OUT Pretty damn cheap, bids keep pretty low till the last few seconds then it's a bit of a war zone... patience always pays off.
Sweet as bro. Thanks Yob! Just got one of the 50's myself for $36!!! If you're looking for a mash tun check these auctions out. Insane value!!!

Yob said:
BOOYAH!!!!

Sweet as bro. Thanks Yob! Just got one of the 50's myself for $36!!! If you're looking for a mash tun check these auctions out. Insane value!!!

Techni ice have a seconds sale out of the factory in Frankston at the moment
Went there today pretty cheap MT 50 - 60 -70 lt $50 -$60 - $70
Bit scratched up on out side but inside was good on the ones i looked at

Did it start at 99 cents or one cent? The other thing that can happen is if the first bidder raises his max bid it still counts as a bid. So he bids 99 cents 1 bid. Then decides he'd pay $5, bid 2. Then decides I really want it I'll pay $20, Bid 3.

Latest posts

Back