Coopers Kits On Special At Woolies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael_aussie

Reaction score
I'm not sure for how long, but I picked up a handful on Friday night for $8.95.

My local Woolies not only has / had then on special last week, but had a fresh batch on the shelf with up to 18 months until the use by. :)

Woolies are clearing them out at most stores.. ive picked up a number of $6 stouts and darks as well as $8 CPA... Good buys and great bases for other beers

My local Woolies not only has / had then on special last week, but had a fresh batch on the shelf with up to 18 months until the use by. :)

Woolies are clearing them out at most stores.. ive picked up a number of $6 stouts and darks as well as $8 CPA... Good buys and great bases for other beers
I can't understand how Coles, Woolies, Kmart, BigW price their goods.

At various times over the 2 years I've been brewing they have all discounted their Coopers kits.

Now the Coles and Woolies in my home town (Traralgon) no longer stock any home brew supplies, yet other close by stores still do (Churchill Woolies, Moe Woolies, MidValley Big W).

I can only guess that they make decisions on a store by store basis. What is queer is .. if they don't stock an item clearly they won't sell it .. so it becomes a self-fullfilled decision.

my store and other's in the area sold all there stock month's ago..Woolworth's or are we talking BIG W

my store and other's in the area sold all there stock month's ago..Woolworth's or are we talking BIG W
Woolworths (also branded as Safeway in some places) has Coopers on special in my area.

its got to do with product sales really if it sells it stays.. It cost the supermarkets to have items on the shelf that dont sell..

Now the Coles and Woolies in my home town (Traralgon) no longer stock any home brew supplies, yet other close by stores still do (Churchill Woolies, Moe Woolies, MidValley Big W).

They are on sale in the Moe Safeway/Woolies.

Just wondering, would you know of any homebrew shops in the area (between T'gon + W'gul) apart from the hydroponic/crystal shop in Traralgon?

Picked up the real ale tin for $8.90 .......never made it before so im anxious to see how it goes. :)

Latest posts

Back