Closest Luba To Lorne, Vic.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fourstar

doG reeB
Reaction score
Yep, I'm an idiot. Left my beer out post (mFL) at home and need a replacement for the next week. Can Anyone Point me to a local that sells jg fittings, the threadBle type?

Cheers In advance.

Must be one in Geelong ... although it's not really local when you factor in xmas holiday traffic !!

Must be one in Geelong ... although it's not really local when you factor in xmas holiday traffic !!

Yes there is and it's a 100km round trip... I might get swmbo parents to bring it up when they go to fairhaven on the 29 th.

Silly boy
U could always ask the local pub what they are using and if they have a spare. . Longshot but u never know mate.

Otherwise break out a really long strong and drink straight from the keg!

There is one on McKillop Street, it's not the best stocked store, like a small brewcraft. I'd call and ask before driving all that way, I'd be suprised if they stock them.

Not much down this way unfortunately.

James

Probably easier and less stress to order from sponsors(do they stock them?) and pay overnight/next day postage.Thats what I'd do if I couldn't cobble together a solution quickly.

What exact fitting is it?Is "threadBle type" a typo?Corny beer out post?Confused

Coupla boxing day beers and I thought Fourstar was looking for a Lubra!

Probably easier and less stress to order from sponsors(do they stock them?) and pay overnight/next day postage.Thats what I'd do if I couldn't cobble together a solution quickly.

What exact fitting is it?Is "threadBle type" a typo?Corny beer out post?Confused
U obviously don't keg or just soneones system? If u did u would understand. MFL would be male flare as opposed to male barb disconnect

quote - If u did u would understand

yeah, i mean you could always use "a really long strong"

matt

Latest posts

Back