Bulk Buy-caps & Stubby Holders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Norm for getting something happening :) - but sorry, I just can't get enthused with that design. I hope the glasses when they finally happen, go with the logo on this site - looks so much classier IMO....

cheers Ross

Hat = 1
Holder = 2

Holders on glasses very common around here.! holder has also saved my favourite glass at least once.

Normell are they the ones with a bottom or just a sleve?
when do we expect proto types ???

Ross your right with that ...

What happend to the art work from GMK & Warbs sticker run?
That has proper hops ..

I will still purchace for the support of this site, but agree with Ross on your design choice.

Cheers

I like the idea Norm and I'm tempted (so I'll probably be in on it) but would like to see a pic also.

Steve

Batz said:
TidalPete said:
Batz said:
bradmcm said:
A neat little trick - stubby holders are called pint glass holders in the UK.
They fit the nonics quite nicely.
[post="103354"][/post]​

Yep
Northern brewers use a stubbies holder for their glass

Batz
[post="103389"][/post]​

We do? Gotta remember.
Just a cap please. I've got more stubbie holders than I've got beers.

:beer:
[post="103401"][/post]​

You got a long way too go before your northern Tidalepete , go back to your warm glass

I know I am no longer "northern" either , AndrewQld is getting closer , big d is there !

Batz
[post="103406"][/post]​

Batz,

The beer in my glass seldom gets a chance to warm up. :party:

Ross said:
Well done Norm for getting something happening :) - but sorry, I just can't get enthused with that design. I hope the glasses when they finally happen, go with the logo on this site - looks so much classier IMO....

cheers Ross
[post="103430"][/post]​

Half agree, took a round sticker in first, but no go, too much detail to be copied, so got the altered design.
Maybe someone else can come up with some other ideas

Normell

FNQ Bunyip said:
Hat = 1
Holder = 2

Holders on glasses very common around here.! holder has also saved my favourite glass at least once.

Normell are they the ones with a bottom or just a sleve?
when do we expect proto types ???
[post="103432"][/post]​

They have a bottom, but if you prefer a sleeve type, just rip the bottom out, like a mate does :blink:

Got more hats and holders than I really need.

But I'll go one of each :)

Glasses would be great.

if the pic looks good and i like the pic of the hat im in wfor the hat to add to my collection of caps

quick q
how big is the stubbie holder as its not a real stubbie holder unless it can hold a darwin stubbie :p :rolleyes:

doing it tough in the tropics :chug:
big d

Latest posts

Back