• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Gear For Sale - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchidog

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got a few things to get rid of:

1. 23 x tallies. Mostly old XXXX bottles. Would accept a nice PET bottle of your finest in return. Plastic box not included.

2. Bag and a bit of bottle caps and a hand capper. Free.

3. Bottle capper. Would accept 2 x bottle of your finest in return.

4. 5 x Flow compensators. I am pretty sure these are exactly the same as Craftbrewer. I purchased 10 of these in a purchase for a UK supplier. Would accept $20 each as these are brand new and unused.

Would prefer pickup from Kellyville.

Thanks for looking,
Cheers Ben

Can everyone see the pics now?

Hi all,

1. 23 x tallies. Mostly old XXXX bottles. Would accept a nice PET bottle of your finest in return. Plastic box not included.

4. 5 x Flow compensators. I am pretty sure these are exactly the same as Craftbrewer. I purchased 10 of these in a purchase for a UK supplier. Would accept $20 each as these are brand new and unused.

Thanks for looking,
Cheers Ben

I'm keen for the bottles and the capper, but my 'finest' is only kits and bits- I'm a new brewer.

That bench capper would be a good score for a new brewer.

1. Talles are gone

2. Bottle caps and hand capper still available.

3. Bottle capper still available

4. 3 flow compensators left

Come and take the bottle caps, hand and bottle capper as a trio - and give me a Braumeister in exchange :icon_chickcheers:

Hi all,

Thanks for looking,
Cheers Ben

PM sent for caps

1. Talles are gone

2. Bottle caps and hand capper still available.

3. Bottle capper still available

4. 3 flow compensators left

Come and take the bottle caps, hand and bottle capper as a trio - and give me a Braumeister in exchange :icon_chickcheers:

Latest posts

Back