Boil Pot Heaven

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agarn

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post some pictures of a shop (one of a number) that I visited in Sri Lanka. It had pots of every shape and size you could imagine in SS and aluminium at a fraction of the cost in Aus. They also had strainers, gas rings, eletric boilers and heaps more stuff you could use for brewing. I ended up buying a 40L electric boiler, with a tap fitted for about $75. Works a treat too. All I had to do was change the plug. Had a little bit of trouble getting it through security at Colombo airport though.

Agarn.

P.S. Sorry about the picture quality. I took them with my phone camera.

Photo_082806_001.jpgPhoto_082606_003.jpgPhoto_082606_002.jpgPhoto_082606_001.jpg

Just thought I'd post some pictures of a shop (one of a number) that I visited in Sri Lanka. It had pots of every shape and size you could imagine in SS and aluminium at a fraction of the cost in Aus. They also had strainers, gas rings, eletric boilers and heaps more stuff you could use for brewing. I ended up buying a 40L electric boiler, with a tap fitted for about $75. Works a treat too. All I had to do was change the plug. Had a little bit of trouble getting it through security at Colombo airport though.

Agarn.

SCORE!!!

That place looks awesome, a Homebrewers wet dream :rolleyes:

TS

Agarn,
Do you have any info on this establishment?

Have afew people I work with that come from this area.

Festa.

Agarn,
Do you have any info on this establishment?

Have afew people I work with that come from this area.

Festa.

Festa,

I think I threw out the receipt :( and I think they have a web site or at least an email address. I have some contacts that can find out for me. They are in one of the main markets in Colombo. I'll make some inquiries and post any info I can get.

I think I threw out the receipt :( and I think they have a web site or at least an email address. I have some contacts that can find out for me. They are in one of the main markets in Colombo. I'll make some inquiries and post any info I can get.

Yes please, brewing Bling Bling

For those of you that are intersted in the contact for this company. they speak good english too.

Munasco
228, Bodhiraja Mawatha,
Colombo 11

Tel: 0011 94 11 42 3864 Fax 0011 94 11 2334144

Sorry. Phone number should be 0011 94 11 2439816

Latest posts

Back